Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Surprise Trip to Utah

We are crazy fortunate that Jim has such a great boss (Jerry Moyes) he invited Jim and I to attend a fundraiser dinner for Operation Kids in Utah. Even luckier than that he invited our kids to go so they could hang out with their cousins for a few hours. We flew up in his jet and Jim and I went to the dinner and met my parents there while Cami picked up the kids and took them to Ogden to play with the cousins. They even got to meet baby Jake for the first time. It is so fun to fly up to see family even if it is only for a few hours. We flew back home again after the dinner and we were sad to go because it had just started to snow. Hope we get to do it again sometime, I could get used to that kind of lifestyle. Brady has never flown commercial but he has been on the private jet I think three times!!! Thank you Moyes family for including us.











No comments: