Thursday, August 28, 2008

Smith and Edwards

As many of you well know, when we come to Utah being at my parents is like living with the make a wish foundation for my kids. Each of my kids gets to write down one or two Utah wishes (things they REALLY want to do). Usually they are pretty simple; be with family, eat Grandpa's scones, play with Utah friends, eat Grandpa's boiled eggs (I only have time for boiled eggs at easter)...One of the wishes that always comes up is shopping at Smith and Edwards. This is somewhat embarrassing to someone like me who has a black belt in shopping. Carly has been going to S&E with my dad since she was 6 months old so I guess she doesn't know any better. This trip we not only went in the store but we walked through the outside scrap yard too.


Carly wanted this steering wheel so bad. She felt for sure she could make the cutest bedside table out of it for her room if she only had a stand to attach it to and some round glass to put on top. I have hauled a lot of things from Ut to Az and vice versa but this was not going to be one of them. I put my foot down on this one but as you will see she is holding it in almost every picture.
Such a rebel.
This is Brady requesting that I take a picture of him looking like he was going to break this chain and get inside the train. Very tough.


1 comment:

Cami said...

So Funny! I never can understand why they always want to go. But I do remember that picture of Carly in her stroller with Dad at S&E that was so cute. I love the fact that you have finally updated this thing it is so fun for us.