Thursday, August 28, 2008

BBQ at Ty and Brooke's

Ok, I know I am the worst blogger ever. I literally have HUNDREDS of pictures of "summer fun" to blog in order to catch up. I have decided to just dive in and start posting some events so here goes....
Dad and Carly chillin' at a BBQ at Ty and Brooke's house.
Brady may need to rethink his way of relaxing in the hammock. Looks like he is bound for a
skull fracture.

I love this picture because even though it is a little dark it just totally looks like summer.

After the food and water fun we came inside to rock out.


1 comment:

Brandice said...

Krista thank you for posting such cute pictures of your family. And thank you for NOT posting dorky pictures of us from the reunion. Well you don't look dorky, but I do. Your comment about popsicles/capri suns made me laugh. Just as I laugh everytime I put ketchup on a hot dog. (as if you would ever even eat one!) Glad you put your foot down on the Smith & Edwards steering wheel. You are a stronger woman than I. Thanks for sharing the photos -- they are great!