Friday, June 4, 2010

Kelsey and the Squirrel

For those of you who were wondering why I would post just two pictures yesterday............I had a 30 minute window of time so I thought I would throw on a bunch of pictures, however, after posting just 2 I was interrupted. Kelsey came into my kitchen saying she had caught a baby squirrel that was too "tired" to climb up the wall to get back to his mother. It was lethargic it was true, in fact within just a few minutes it died in her arms. Very dramatic. This spurred on a burial and funeral. Of course by the time I was done supervising this unexpected event, the window of time was over and I was off to take Brady to his scout daycamp. This is only one of the many animals Kelsey has caught, including lizards, a very large pigeon (which she let all of the kids at the park pet until I noticed what she was doing), a baby bunny, and many many frogs. WE LIVE IN THE CITY!!!





No comments: