Monday, February 9, 2009

At the Skate Park

We have found that the best time to go over to the skate park is when all of the other kids are still in school. A couple of weeks ago when Kelsey and Brady were out (charter school) we met some friends over there. Kelsey and Gabby use their in line skates and Brady and Ryan skate board. They had the run of the place.


Ryan, Brady, Kelsey and Gabby.

Brady and Ryan.


Brady practiced until he could make it over both humps. He has been wanted to do it for a while but with all of the big boys it is kind of scary to be in the middle. Now he can go from one side to the other and come back. Obviously I don't know the skater lingo.

This I do know. Brady learned to "drop in" today and it was a BIG DEAL. One of the other boys gave him a little pep talk and he did it. I did take some video that I will post when I find it. It is lost somewhere on my computer. He has been working on dropping in since his skate camp with Spock last July. Ty, he is way excited to show you in person.




No comments: