Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pine View Dam

We had such a great time at the dam this year. All of the cousins love to play on the beach, make mud baths, bury each other, ride on 'Big Mable', and some even waterskiied. This is all thanks to Brooke and Ty. Brooke's dad was so kind to bring his boat and pull us around again this year. This is one of my kids favorite things to do and it is always tops on the wish list. Here is some of my pictures from that day.

This is Brady body surfing. You've got to cut him some slack, we're from Arizona.
Abby burying Carly.



3 comments:

Donahoe Family said...

ok I seriously can't stand looking at the background on this blog, I think we need to change it, or maybe because everytime I check the entries look the same...I wonder how come...I'm just saying that after two months, maybe it's time!

Stonez said...

haha I FOUND ya!!!
update this for heavens sakes!!
:)
oh and...
Stones DO Rock!!

Unknown said...

OK, when I left you, you couldn't even email a picture to someone! Way to go! I am SO impressed! The kids look great- and big!!