Monday, June 9, 2008

This is a series of pictures from one of Carly's last achievement day activities
(she goes into Young Womens this month). We had a mother-daughter party
where we played a version of the newlywed game that tested
how well we knew each other and the girls had to design us
an outfit out of toilet paper and crepe paper for
a fashion show. Most of us couldn't walk well enough to make it to
the catwalk. Carly had her own original design in mind and we looked
good enough to win most elegant. I think she did a great job.

Carly and I got most elegant and Janet and Michela won funniest.


Here is a cute picture of all of the Stone girls. Carly, me, Janet and Michela Stone.

Notice how Carly has grown!!


1 comment:

Candice said...

WHAT!? Young Women's...WHAT!? How could the little girl that I swear just yesterday was sitting in the back of Trish's car pointing out the window saying "moon" be going to YW!!!!!!!!!? I guess that means Nick will be headed to Young Men's in few months...I better start preparing myself. Good luck with all that.

Carly, you are so beautiful!!!!!